Hi there,

i have to use SSL with client auth for my webservice running on tomcat 5.5 using axis2. The Problem is, that i have to validate the client certificates using some customized classes.

I tried to write a custome TrustManager, TrustManagerFactory and a Provider returning registering ("TrustManagerFactory.TSL", "myClass") and edit the java.security file to use my Provider and to use "TSL" as standard TrustManager.Algo.

Is this the right way? I wasn´t able to get this running. Are there anything else I have to do?

andy