Robert Jacobson wrote:

So, what cipher(s) do I need to add to make sure that IE6 can connect?

Answering my own question...

I searched Google for one of the ciphers I'm already using, and the first link was:
http://www-306.ibm.com/software/webservers/httpservers/doc/v2047/manual/ibm/en_US/9accipher.htm

I found that when I removed the cipher spec from the Factory configuration, IE used "Triple DES with 168 bit encryption". The following cipher referenced in the URL above matches that description:

SSL_RSA_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA

So, I just added that cipher to the config, restarted Tomcat, and it started working with IE.

--
Rob