Hi everyone. This is my first post in this group. I hope this question
hasn’t been answered before.

I have a problem with my web application. It is growing and in certain peak
moments the server gets very busy. I work with Tomcat 5.5 and IIS. I think
the problem is within my programming (not configuration). Because of that
I’m trying to see what requests are being processed in a certain moment by
Tomcat and for how long they’ve been there so I can tune them.

Is there any application I can use to see that? Or I have to use the logs
and analize them in any way?

I hope there is an easy solution for my problem.

Thanks in advance.

Álvaro Morillas Correa

Sortes Ingeniería Informática, S.L.

http://www.sortes.com

Pza. Mayor, 25, Of. 9-B - 28911 Leganés (Madrid)

Horario: L-J: 9:00-14:00 15:00-18:30 V: 9:00-15:00

Tfno: 91 694 33 88 Fax: 91 693 10 47