them know about this.

Thanks
Elwin> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: users@tomcat.apache.org> Date: Thu, 5 Jun
2008 13:15:03 -0500> Subject: RE: Singleton in Tomcat 6.0 not working> > >
From: ktou Ho [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > Subject: RE: Singleton in Tomcat 6.0
not working> >> > Did you mean I should just remove this <Context> element> >
from the server.xml?> > You should never have put it in there, so definitely
remove it. If you need to set the reloadable attribute, then put just this:> >
<Context reloadable="true"/>> > in the file META-INF/context.xml inside the
webapp. Note that setting reloadable incurs some additional overhead inside
Tomcat, so it is normally not used for production.> > The doc reference:>
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/config/context.html> > - Chuck> > >
attachments from all computers.> >