Mark Thomas wrote:

The problem is that some clients (as a result of the ISP they are using) change IP with every request.
Off-topic : Are you sure that can really happen ? I must admit that I have never seen that behaviour before, and it seems to me that it would create a host of other problems (such as breaking the underlying TCP sessions).
I have never seen it but I do recall other people mentioning it as a potential issue previously on this list. I just did a search of the archives and found this thread:
http://markmail.org/message/db5mcsyn2yj5wt44

Hmm. I am not familiar with proxy details, but I guess they must also change the "Keep-alive" ougoing packets, otherwise they would end up triggering a lot of pending sessions at the destination servers level, and that may make some people unhappy. Good to know and store away anyway, if ever one is faced with such behaviour.

André