Hello Again;

I tried the following, did not take effect;
What am I doing wrong here please;

My jkmanager shows this for the Loadbalancer "TEST" and it has only one node
called "NODE1"

        Name    Type    Host    Addr    Act     State   D       F       M
V       Acc     Err     CE      RE      Wr      Rd      Busy    Max     Route
RR      Cd      Rs
[E|R]   NODE1   ajp13   10.0.0.112:8109 10.0.0.112:8109 STP     OK/IDLE 0
1       1       0       0       0       0
0       0       0       0       0       NODE1           WwwNODE1Com     0/0

Then I would call the following url to Activate the node.

http://localhost/jkmanager/?cmd=update&mime=txt&w=TEST&att=wa&NODE1=activate

This would result in

Result: type=OK message="Action finished"

But the node does not get "activate"d.

Please advice.
Thanks and regards
Mohan