Am 18.06.2008 um 15:33 schrieb Caldarale, Charles R:

From: Robert Welz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: tomcat 3.3 question

is configured am I right in the assumption that the logfile is in /
jakarta/logs/ ?

Your version of Tomcat is so ridiculously old that very few - if any - people remember how it works. The most recent 3.3 level came from March of 2002.

Yes, ridiculous. But if we had to upgrade tomcat, too, it will break most of the software of our embedded device. But the very rest, which is as old as tomcat has been upgraded already.
And tomcat will be the first to upgrade as soon as possible.

But the java thing works now (almost 75 percent) thanks for the inspiration.

---
Robert
Pro2col Limited