Junaid Arshad wrote:

Yes, that was true...:-) and I did corect it to make the two (apache and tomcat) run but when I tried to access the location specfied by "JkMount" i.e. a webpage etc. it was a 503 error: Service Temporarily Unavailable

I checked both tomcat and apache WS, and, they were running good...

do you have any clue about this error...

Yes:

# Send servlet for context / jsp-examples to worker named worker1
JkMount /jsp-examples worker1
# Send JSPs for context /jsp-examples/* to worker named worker1
JkMount /jsp-examples/* worker1

Could be, that that makes sense. This will depend on your workers.properties.

Rainer