Martin,

Martin wrote:
| I see autoReconnect functionality in mysql-connector-java-5.1.6.tar.gz
| driver distro located at
| http://ftp.plusline.de/mysql/Downloads/Connector-J/

Why not go to the canonical source?

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/connector-j-reference-configuration-properties.html

The autoReconnect feature has been in the driver since 1.1 (before it
was known as Connector/J).

http://drc-dev.ohiolink.edu/browser/fedora-core/trunk/lib/mysql-connector-java-3.0.15-ga-bin.jar?rev=56