Thanks Peter!
    That information is really useful.  Just FYI, I'm working on extending
the GlassBox Inspector (which does just what you say and monitors individual
requests).  I'm using the new Instrumentation package in Java 6 to find
object sizes, just the integration of all these aspects is a little tricky.
True, the information will not be super accurate, but we just need to know
when a servlet consumes vastly more resources than is normal.

Thanks for the quick reply,
Tyler