I will explain the need clearly.

We have a system with java 1.3 and tomcat 5.0.27. Some applications x and y
are running on this configuration.
Now we are developing another application which runs on java 1.5 and tomcat
6.0.

Can we have this entire setup in one machine only?
I mean, my system should contain two jdks one with 1.3 and one with 1.5. And
also should contain two tomcat servers one with 5.0.27 and one with 6.0.