Yes it's possible. Just install each in it's own directory and alter each tomcat's server.xml to elliminate port conflicts and that includes the shutdown port.

--David

sridharmnj wrote:
I will explain the need clearly.

We have a system with java 1.3 and tomcat 5.0.27. Some applications x and y
are running on this configuration.
Now we are developing another application which runs on java 1.5 and tomcat
6.0.
Can we have this entire setup in one machine only?
I mean, my system should contain two jdks one with 1.3 and one with 1.5. And
also should contain two tomcat servers one with 5.0.27 and one with 6.0.

sridharmnj wrote:
Hi,

Is it possible to have two different tomcat versions servers in one
machine.
Like.. Tomcat 5.0.27 and Tomcat 6.0 in the same machine.
If yes, please let me know the configuration process.

Thanks,
Sridhar

--
David Smith