Hi all

We just installed a new SLES 10 with Tomcat 5.5 (OpenSUSE 10.3 package), JK
1.2.24 binary (tomcat project page) and Apache 2.2 (SLES 10 package). It is the
first time we want to use this combination in production environment and are
running several tests at the moment.

During one of these tests we always get a connection timeout after exactly 2
minutes which results in a blank page. In catalina.out we can see, that the
initiated action (call to SAP via Struts action to show some data through jsp
page) is still in progress and would return data after approx. 4 minutes. We
tried to set several timeouts a little higher (server.xml, jk-config) but the
timeout is still there.

We then tried to find a timeout setting that matches these 2 minutes -> no
results.

Has anyone got an idea what else we could try?

Thanks very much in advance

Michael

Würth ITensis AG

Michael Scheibe

Business Consultant

Aspermontstrasse 1

CH-7000 Chur

Direct:            +41 (0)81 558 30 67

Fax:               +41 (0)81 558 33 67

E-Mail:            [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Website:        www.wuerth-itensis.com