________________________________

Von: Scheibe Michael [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Gesendet: Fr 11.07.2008 10:03 An: users@tomcat.apache.org Betreff:
Tomcat 5.5, JKConnector, Apache 2.2 on SuSE Enterprise 10 timeout
problem

Hi all

We just installed a new SLES 10 with Tomcat 5.5 (OpenSUSE 10.3
package), JK 1.2.24 binary (tomcat project page) and Apache 2.2 (SLES
10 package). It is the first time we want to use this combination in
production environment and are running several tests at the moment.

During one of these tests we always get a connection timeout after
exactly 2 minutes which results in a blank page. In catalina.out we
can see, that the initiated action (call to SAP via Struts action to
show some data through jsp page) is still in progress and would
return data after approx. 4 minutes. We tried to set several timeouts
a little higher (server.xml, jk-config) but the timeout is still
there.

We then tried to find a timeout setting that matches these 2 minutes
-> no results.

Has anyone got an idea what else we could try?

Thanks very much in advance

Michael

Würth ITensis AG

Michael Scheibe