From: Rainer Jung [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2008 4:10 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Tomcat and IIS - I almost have it working, but...

http://www.cflex.net/showFileDetails.cfm?ObjectID=296)
> -
>

> Next add a Web Service Extension.  This needs to be done manually
> because the install works for IIS 5 and 6, but "Web Service Extension"
> only applies to IIS 6.
>
> Open the ... Administrative Tools, Internet Information Services
> console.
> In the tree on the left, click " Web Service Extensions"
> In the right hand pane, click "Add a new Web Service Extension"
> For the Extension Name, enter: Jakarta Tomcat
> Click the "Add" button.
> Browse and select C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Jakarta
> Isapi Redirector\bin\isapi_redirector.dll
> Click the "Allow" button.  DO NOT MISS THIS STEP!
> From the "Services"  MMC, restart "IIS Admin"
>
> If someone could update the document that would be great!
> Thanks again - Mike

Thanks for the information. We already got that feedback (didn't know
though, that it triggers your symptom) and had the additional text in
the latest docs version in the repository. But we usually publish the
updated docs, when the next release is done. In this case, I now updated

that single web page. It should be visible after the next sync in a few
hours. Sorry for reacting so late and thanks for reassuring us, that
this *is* a problem.

Regards,

Rainer