Thanks a lot Gabe,
     Now i have very small problem. I have configured as per the follwoing
link
but when i restarting apache after changing the httpd.conf it gives error
for this line

JkWorkersFile     /etc/httpd/conf/workers.properties

Syntax error on line 992 of /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf:
JkWorkersFile only allowed once

I added follwoing code to httpd.conf

LoadModule jk_module libexec/mod_jk-1.2.23-apache-2.2.x-linux-i686.so
JkWorkersFile /usr/java/tomcat-5.5/conf/workers.properties
JkLogFile libexec/mod_jk.log
JkLogLevel debug
Alias /temp /usr/java/tomcat-5.5/webapps/tomcat-docs
JkMount /temp/servlet/* testWorker
JkMount /temp/*.jsp testWorker
<Location "/temp/WEB-INF/">
AllowOverride None
deny from all
</Location>

i checked its defined only once in this file.
Am i doing something wrong.?

thanks in advance

Ravi.