STEP 1 :
Stop Tomcat and Apache
Really.  Forget your changes for now. Put back
- the original Tomcat server.xml
- the original Apache httpd.conf
- the original workers.properties
[...]
Stoped the tomcat and Apache
Restored all these files which i changed. server.xml,
httpd.conf,workers.propertires

STEP 2 :
At the end of the original http.conf, add these lines :
JkLogFile /etc/httpd/logs/jk.log
JkLogLevel debug
JkMount /servlets-examples ajp13w
JkMount /servlet-examples/* ajp13w

(note the change of the URLs and the change of the worker name, to match
the existing worker name in workers.properties)

[...]
Added these four lines with s at the end of servlet, no type mistake.

STEP 3 :
Restart Tomcat and Apache, and wait 30 sec.

[...]
Restarted tomcat and Apache, first started tomcat and the apache
waited for 30 seconds.

STEP 4 :
Try :
a) http://www.jaatmusic.com:9080/servlets-examples
b)
http://www.jaatmusic.com:80/servlets-examples<http://www.jaatmusic.com/servlets-examples>

Both URLs should give you the same result.

With (a), you access Tomcat directly, through its HTTP connector at port
9080.
With (b), you access Tomcat through Apache (at port 80), the Apache
mod_jk module, and the Tomcat AJP13 Connector.

URL (a) is working fine.
but URL (b) gave the page not found error.

On Mozilla
Not Found

The requested URL /servlets-examples was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Server at www.jaatmusic.com Port 80

Let me know...
And then, we can start making changes again to get the ports you really
want etc..

Thanks,
Ravi.