Hi all.

In my Tomcat "server.xml", I've defined two different <Services>; each of
them has its connectors, its engine, its host and so on.
The first service has "Host.appbase=webapps" (default), the other has
"Host.appbase=webapps-2" (different folder).

When I open the "Tomcat Web Application Manager", the page displays only
webapps belonging to the first service, that is webapps that have been
deployed under default "webapps" folder.

Do you know if there's any way by which I can manage also tthe other
webapps, that is the ones depployed under "webapps-2" and belonging to the
second service ?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Roberto