Madonesa sanjaya wrote:
Hi,
I have deployed my application on a clustered environment and used session
created event to monitor the number of users login to each machine (Using
SNMP MIB counters).  But once a user is login to one machine counter gets
updated in every machine. I believe this is due to session replication. Is
there any way to gets a count of logins to each machine using
HTTPSessionListener when the session replication is enabled.

Thnx,
Sanjaya.

there is a setting called "|notifyListenersOnReplication"
you can set to true of false
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/config/cluster-manager.html
Filip