not at all, it just mean your HttpSessionListeners and HttpSessionAttributeListeners wont be invoked on the other servers also, you could work around the problems in another way, track logins differently

Filip

Pavan Singaraju wrote:
If we set the "notifyListenersOnReplication" to false, will it not cause
problem if there is a load balancer at work?
--
Pavan Kumar Singaraju

On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 6:59 PM, Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <[EMAIL PROTECTED]