Sam Wun ha scritto:
Hi,

Can anyone link me an example about deploy application from windows
eclipse to linux Tomcat?

Thanks

The target operating system is not so important, I use eclipse on mac and deploy applications on linux. Simply copy the content of WebContent folder in a folder under webapp in tomcat (on linux) (call that folder app) after that I copy the content of build folder (from eclipse) in Tomncat (linux) in folder app/WEB-INF/classes

Take a look at ant to buil war files, maybe that this is a more polite approach.

Edoardo