I have not used Eclipse so cant say about the same,  Netbeans can build a war
file (so Iam assuming Eclipse can do the same too) for a web project.

You can just copy the war file into webapps folder of Tomcat if directory
sharing is done else ftp it to that folder, depends on how your machines and
network is configured.

-Sameer