Hi Nadun,

Did you install a Tomcat version from tomcat.apache.org or is it from Ubuntu's repository?
If the latter you will find much more success with the former.
Also nothing good usually results from adding CLASSPATH with Tomcat

Nadun Herath wrote:
Thanks a lot Alessandro
When I type that command.
this appeared

tcp6       0      0 :::8080                 :::*

It seems tomcat working well isn't it.? What is wrong.
Thanks again.

On Sun, Aug 3, 2008 at 7:43 PM, Alessandro Ferrucci <