> From: persistence k [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Can anybody tell me how to make context path of a web application case
> insensitve.
> I need a case insenstive context path for my web application.

Do you need a case insensitive context path, or do you need users to be able to
type in either case initially and to be directed to the same webapp?  If it's
the latter, you could deploy your webapp at one variant of the context path
(say the lowercase one) and deploy a small webapp at the other that simply
redirects to the lowercase version.

If you genuinely need a case insensitive context path, can you give us some
more details about what you're trying to do?  Also, what OS, and what version
of Tomcat?

                - Peter