persistence k schrieb:
 thanks for your reply.

I'm using FC5 linux, tomcat 5.028 for my web app.

Currently my webapp context path is in upper case, and as per the
requirement we need to make the context path case insensitive
just as  www.google.com and WWW.GOOgle.COM point to same application. Case
sensitivity shouldn't be a matter for my context path.

Yes, i  do need users to be able to type in either case initially and to be
directed to the same webapp  but instead of deploying multiple  variants of
the same application, can you suggest me how to create a case insensitive
context path for my web app.

is tomcat behind apache2 webserver?  you could use url rewriting with regEx.

Regards,
-Persistence