Hi,

  I am using tomcat 6.016 in my current project. In the project, to get a
jdbc connection is obtained by reading a  .ini file. when I deploy the
application in tomcat  I get a error : ".ini FILE NOT FOUND".

  I have tried the following ways to provide the ini file to the application

  1. Placed the file in the tomcat home folder
  2. Placed the file in WEB-INF/classes folder
  3. Placed it in tomcat home/lib folder

 All the above attempts have failed. The reading of the .ini file is done by
a third party api and hence I cannot change the way it is read by the
application. Pls let me know how the matter can be solved.

Regards,
Ganesh