----- Original Message ----- From: "navigator09" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Saturday, August 23, 2008 9:44 AM
Subject: Re: File not found exception

this is the error message I get

[ERROR] DGL0394A: Error in ::DriverManager.getConnection; cmbicmenv.ini
(The system cannot find the file specified); [SERVER = ICM83, USERID = ]
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: DGL0394A: Error in
::DriverManager.getConnection; cmbicmenv.ini (The system cannot find the
file specified); [SERVER = ICM83, USERID = ]
at
org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCMessageReceiver.invokeBusinessLogic(RPCMessageReceiver.java:158)

Regards,
Ganesh

Ganesh, this ini thing isnt tomcat, so we dont know what going on ;)
Files floating around outside jars are difficult in Java...
I imagine the ini must be in the same place as your dirver, or your class file, or much more likely, theres a way to specify the path to the thing... Its actually a wierd way to specify dB uri info... ini files are a windows thing ;) You have to ask the dB guys that made this concoction... and while you about it, ask them how an ini file fits into JNDI on TC and connection pools, because thats your next problem ;)

Postgres/Mysql/H2
are all terrific dB's if the ini thing doesnt work out ;)
The only real POJO Application Server.