I have a fairly small memory leak in a servlet (Tomcat 6.0) running on a
Windows 2003 server. I have been looking into memory profiling to help me
find the leak but nothing seems to be or do what I need. Simply put I want a
list of all of the objects/primitives (and if possible their values) that
are in memory. It would be really nice if I didn't have to bring Tomcat down
at all to do this analysis as the servlet is running in a production
environment. Does anyone know of a decent free tool that does such a thing?
If not, what would be a good route to take to find this leak?

Thanks a ton.