Mostafa Mossaad wrote:
>                 I have an application (MyApp) deployed using a MyApp.war
> file inside the /webapp folder.

>                 I've tried a lot of things, like modifying the
> server.xml
Bad idea.

>and web.xml file, and playing with the <Welcome-File> tags,
Nope, not these either.

> I've also renamed/removed the ROOT folder and renaming my .war file to
> ROOT,
Bingo. That is the right way to do it.

 however, all my trails only seemed to make the application
> accessible via http://localhost only, not from the Internet.

Then you have a proxy / dns / routing issue, not a Tomcat one.

>                 I'm using ISA 2006 standard to publish my MyApp
> application/site, however, whenever I go to the URL, without the /MyApp
> extension, I'm directed to the default Apache installation page.

If you have removed the default ROOT app, this isn't possible. Unless
you mean Apache httpd in which case, why are you using that?

Mark