1. Is your host accessible by its IP address?

Also, can you access your application locally, but using external
(not 127.0.0.1) IP address?

2. I hope, that it is not a caching issue (Ctrl+F5 from browser
retrieves non-cached instance of the page, and, I think, should also
refresh intermediate caches, if there are any).

3. I do not remember, whether reinstalling Tomcat will reset its
configuration (at least, when uninstalling it allows you to keep it).

You may download the *.zip distribution of Tomcat and
compare/replace your conf/server.xml and conf/web.xml files
with the ones from there.

4. Is your Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) 2006
server on the same PC?
You mentioned it, but where it comes into play here? I do not
have experience with that product.

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko