From: Konstantin Kolinko [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2008 12:22 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Default application or HTML redirect

Well,

Judging from your server.xml file, you are using Tomcat 6.0.

Well, the file is the same as the default one, only connector port
number is changed, s/8080/80/

Do you have manager application installed? Usally it is installed.
If yes, you can add
<user username="foo" password="bar" roles="manager"/> to your
conf/tomcat-users.xml, and access the application by the
http://localhost/manager/html/

It will list all the applications that are deployed, and allows you to
undeploy applications and deploy your war file by uploading it.

Also, do you have META-INF/context.xml in your war file? If it does
exist there, and is not correctly written, it may break some things.

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko

e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

signature database 3414 (20080904) __________