that was a 30 second solution amongst 100 different solutions<BR>

so maybe you want to categorise the jsps and then enable / disable
view/update/delete of the resources<BR> in those categories depending on the
authenticated credentials of the user<BR>
for this scenario you might want to look at portals and or content-management
system<s><BR>

i would start here<BR>
http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-1/fusion.html<BR>

Martin<BR>
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business
of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not
endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does
not necessarily endorse content contained within this transmission.