Hi Jon-

you'll definitely need the JDK in $JAVA_HOME
and $JDK_HOME/bin to compile the JSPs..

Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business
of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not
endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does
not necessarily endorse content contained within this transmission.