Hi!

I have this setup in my server.xml

 <Connector port="443" protocol="HTTP/1.1" SSLEnabled="true"
    clientAuth="false" sslProtocol="TLS"
   keystoreFile="c:/keystore"
   keystorePass="pass" />

 <Host name="localhost"  appBase="webapps"
            unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true"
                <Alias>www.alias1.se</Alias>
                <Alias>www.alias1.com</Alias>
                          <Alias>www.alias2.com</Alias>
      </Host>

How can I install a connector for each site on the 443 port? My application
is running under
ROOT.war. Hibernate is not glad if I run multiple instances.

Now I have a ssl certificate for each alias. How can I get this running?