Mathias P.W Nilsson wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I have this setup in my server.xml
>
>  <Connector port="443" protocol="HTTP/1.1" SSLEnabled="true"
>     maxThreads="150" scheme="https" secure="true"
>     clientAuth="false" sslProtocol="TLS"
>    keystoreFile="c:/keystore"
>    keystorePass="pass" />
>
>  <Host name="localhost"  appBase="webapps"
>             unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true"
>             xmlValidation="false" xmlNamespaceAware="false">
>               <Alias>www.alias1.se</Alias>
>               <Alias>www.alias1.com</Alias>
>                           <Alias>www.alias2.com</Alias>
>       </Host>
>

> How can I install a connector for each site on the 443 port? My application
> is running under
> ROOT.war. Hibernate is not glad if I run multiple instances.
>
> Now I have a ssl certificate for each alias. How can I get this running?

You can't. You can only have one certificate per connector. In some cases
you might be able to use a wildcard cert (*.foo.bar) but that doesn't look
like it will work for you.

 - pick one of the domains to be the main domain and then redirect all the
others to that one
 - install multiple connectors on different port/ip combinations

Mark