hello everyone
while testing our website (running with a java servlet) i noticed that an
impacient user could overload our database server. since some sites need
alot of time to load, an impacient user can click multiple times on the same
link. i thought tomcat would notice this, and block the further requests and
only respond to the first. but tomcat really seems to handle every single
request!
my question is, where to prohibit this possible overload. is it a
tomcat-configuration issue, or mine due to false request handling?
i'm running apache tomcat 5.5 with catalina.