Hi Mark,

In order to find out if the problem of Request.getParameter("parm") return
null (missing post
body part) is related to http keep-alive,  We've tried to reduce
the KeepaliveTimeout setting in
Apache httpd server from 15 seconds to 5 seconds,  the strange thing
happened, We found
the null parameter count was raised from 400/per-day (in average) to 900
times/per-day.
The next step we are going to disable the keep-alive and see what will
happen, will let you
know the result for reference.

If disabling keeplive could resolve this problem, the mysterious part then
is why the
the browser get stuck on uploading the post body part always.

Thanks.
James Wang.