From: Brantley Hobbs [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Tomcat not using multiple cores

I think that this is a garbage collection issue.

Extremely unlikely, since the OP has already stated:

"The only time I began to see the other cores actually start being used is when I
enabled multi-threaded GC.  But that doesn't give much improvement since the threads
responding the web requests are still all on the same core."

The most likely cause is internal synchronization in the webapp or the database
it references.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.