Hi

I'm using tomcat 5.5.26 and JDK 1.5.
After we upgraded standard and jstl version to 1.1.2, the pages
started to take more than 30 seconds to render.

In this discussion: http://marc.info/?l=taglibs-dev&m=119820558711402&w=2
they have the same problem, the context is the same and they end up
finding that the problem is on the implementation of x:forEach and
x:out.

We reverted to 1.0.6 versions of those jars, but this is a temporary
fix, as we want to be able to use features from the new
especifications.
Does anyone know if there is a plan to fix this libraries? Or should I
ask this somewhere else? Then please just tell me.

regards
Emerson