nlif wrote:
[...]

I will not, like some others (;-)), presume to guess why you want to do this. But I will presume that you have a clear way to distinguish what are links to static content from what are links to dynamic content (e.g. static ends in .html,.jpg,.css etc.. while dynamic ends in .jsp etc).

With that premise, I can think of two ways :

1) as others said, set up an Apache on your development environment and do what you would do on your production one.
(JkMount and JkUnmount e.g.)

2) use a servlet filter in Tomcat like urlrewrite to catch either the links to dynamic content or the others, and rewrite these links to point to the other context.
See http://tuckey.org/urlrewrite/
and look at rules like
   <rule>
    <from>/allcontext/([^.]+\.(jpg|html|css))$</from>
    <to type="redirect">/staticcontext/$1</to>
   </rule>