On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 10:23 AM, nlif <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Should my dev and prod environments be identical? Really? So you deploy your
> source files? :-)
>  This is one of many cases in which the development environment does not
> match the production environment.

Well, "deploying source files" isn't exactly the same as having your
development infrastructure reflect, at least reasonably closely, that of
production. Personally I wouldn't work very long at a place that took
such a haphazard approach.

YMMV, but I'm not the one wasting time trying to work around this
easily fixable discrepancy  :-)

--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ [EMAIL PROTECTED]