I'm trying to get tomcat to run  on vista w/iis. I have jdk/jre1.6.0_06
and tomcat 6.0 installed. I start tomcat as a service manually using
Administrative Tools from the Control Panel. In Firefox I enter
http://localhost:8080/examples/index.html and what I get back is:

I also have isapi_redirect-1.2.27.dll allowed in ISAPI and CGI
Restrictions in the IIS manager.

I have also installed tomcat on Ubuntu 8.10 with apache
2.2/jdk/jre1.6.0_06/tomcat 6.0 installed with the same results.
I have googled the web, read through the tomcat site, and searched the
maillist archives finding similar questions but no solutions. I'm
certain this can't be that difficult and I must be missing something but
I don't know what. A look at the logs tomcat comes up and runs. It just
doesn't seem to get the redirection. Any thoughts, ideas?