> From: Chuck Hodge [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Tomcatx.x and vista
>
> I start tomcat as a service manually using Administrative
> Tools from the Control Panel. In Firefox I enter
> http://localhost:8080/examples/index.html and what I get
> back is:

The above works fine for me on my Vista 64-bit system.

Where does this message appear?  That's not something that would come from
Tomcat or Firefox.

Note that in the above you should not be going through IIS, but rather directly
to Tomcat - unless you disabled the HTTP connector in server.xml.  What changes
have you made to conf/server.xml?  What ports is Tomcat listenting on.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.