Hi.
I use a simulator to send a load of requests to tomcat.
After an hour when sending about 500 messages per minute to tomcat, i see
that the messages from the simulator or not processed by tomcat.
I see that the messages arrive but no process is done in tomcat (using
ethereal).

When i checked the tomcat using jconsole i see that the object
RequestProcessor
accumulates to many objects which i guess may show the cause of this
problem.

Any ideas why the stuck, what can i do to check this? can there be a problem
with my tomcat configuration?

Any help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks, Michal