> From: Michal Singer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: Tomcat request processing gets stuck
>
> I am not sure why, if as i know nio is supposed to improve
> performance.

Not true; NIO improves *capacity*, but it will slightly degrade throughput due
to more thread switching.

> I am checking my connectors configuration as well as my
> application getting stuck.

Take thread dumps!  Note that JConsole and JVisualVM (among other tools) will
let you watch your threads on the fly so you can see where they're getting
stuck.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.