Tomcat version is 6.0.16. Sorry for not mentioning it originally. Thanks.

Caldarale, Charles R wrote:
From: Steve Cohen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: HELP!!! java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError running
CXF-based client inTomcat

I am beginning to think the problem is not a missing class
but a class conflicting with something in Tomcat.

Highly likely.  First just look at the names of the Tomcat-supplied jars and
see if any match or are very similar to the ones you have in your webapp.
(Can't tell you which directories to look at, since that varies with the
version of Tomcat you're using, which you didn't bother to tell us.)

If that doesn't turn up anything, try finding a tool to scan jars and report
duplicate classes (sorry, I don't know of any specific ones, but there must be
some out there).

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.