Hi:
    I have a JBOSS cluster which use Apache with mod_jk as HTTP load balancer.
In my cluster, some nodes are deployed web service, but not all. For example,
node 1 contains web servicebook_service, I can call the web service using URL
"http://www.node1.com/book_service";, but node 2 does not contain it. I hope
mod_jk can help me to detect whether the requested web service exists. That is
to say, if I call the web service using
"http://www.loadbalancer.com/book_service";, mod_jk can know only node 1
contains the web service and node 2 not, then the request will always be
dispatched to node 1. But with my current configuration on mod_jk and Apache, I
fount that the request can be dispatched to node 2. Then surely exception will
be thrown, since the web service not exists on node 2.
    Can mod_jk support it? Do I need some specific configuration?
    Any suggestion from you will be very appreciated!

Thanks!
Zeke