Hello,

tried this guide, doesn't work for me though. used the 64-bit tomcat
binaries but when running "Service.bat install" I get the error:
"The program or feature "\??\C:\apache-tomcat-6.0.18\bin\tomcat6.exe" cannot
start or run due to incompatibility with 64-bit version of Windows. "

server info: 64-bit windows 2003 running on Quad Core Intel Xeon X3320 (4 x
2.50 GHz), 8.192 MB SDRAM

any help is greatly appreciated.

tnx!
Kaur