[EMAIL PROTECTED] schrieb:
> From a design point of view do you feel that this is beyond the scope of
> mod_jk to buffer request bodies? From one point of view it does make
> sense to have the retry logic completely in mod_jk, but I can certainly
> understand the point of view to have retry logic on the client.

Not completely, but it would be a serious problem to buffer the full
request bodies by default. Imagine someone who does upload a DVD iso
image. So it's much safer (with respect to ressource consumption) to
only buffer a first chunk for the usual case, that a problem is detected
early.

It could be an option though, to buffer requests with a configurable
limit depending on the URL. It would not be to hard to implement that,
but the whole thing gets more and more complex. It might make more sense
to extract a thing like this into a separate httpd module (mod_replay)
(I'm just speculating).

Other opinions?

Regards,

Rainer