Goodmornig (or afternoon, it's depends)
It's my first post here.
I've a problem with a web application developped with struts and which uses
different languages with properties files (so if the brower's setting is
english the application will display texts in english, if it's italian twxts
will be italian and so on..)

On a tomcat 5.5 on a windows workstation everything goes fine: when you
change the browser's language the application's language will change too.

The same application on tomcat 5.5.15 on a linux workstation causes some
problems: if we restart the server the application will respond with a mix
of the browser language (italian) and the default (english) and the only way
to make it go well again is to restart again the server.
I've no idea at what tomcat setting see and change.
what way can I try take to solve this problem?
Any hint?
Thank you very much.